* 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙨, 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 & 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 at Coney Island on Friday, July 3. Gates open at 8:30pm, show starts at 10pm. A limited number of tickets are available (one ticket admits one vehicle, 6 people max per vehicle) on a first come, first serve basis.
* 𝙍𝙚𝙙, 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙆𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙢 – Due to current orders regarding large gatherings, a special fireworks show that will be higher and easier to view throughout the city of Fairfield will be offered on Friday, July 3 at 9:30pm.
*𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙈! – Experience this pyrotechnic skydiving show in Middletown on July 3 at 9:30pm.
* 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣’𝙨 4𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 – A parade will be held in the afternoon and there’s a fireworks display at dusk on July 4, 2020. Maintain a safe distance from other families in nearby parking lots.
* 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙃𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨 – A fireworks show will be launched at 10pm on July 4 from Pyramid Hill (not open for viewing) that will be viewable by surrounding parks and open spaces like Miami University’s Hamilton Campus. Enjoy Red, White & Carts at Pyramid Hill over the weekend then find your spot nearby to enjoy the fireworks.
*𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣’𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 – The event includes activities, a parade and concludes with fireworks at dusk on July 4, 2020.
*𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 – On July 4, Season Passholders with a reservation to visit Kings Island can enjoy a 4th of July fireworks display at 10 p.m.
Some communities are hosting celebratory parades. Consider one of these:
* City of Montgomery Reverse Parade – Load the family in the car and drive through this parade that runs 10am-noon on Saturday, July 4, 2020.
An independent 4th of July parade will take place in Edgewood, Kentucky beginning at 10am on 7/4.
* City of Independence, KY parade will begin at 11:00am on 7/4. The longer route is planned from Summitview Academy to Simon Kenton High School to allow for appropriate social distancing of spectators. There will be a fireworks display in the evening that is intended for city residents to view from their homes.
* Middletown Rolling 4th of July Parade – Participate or spectate safely on 7/4 from 10am-noon.
* Pendleton County 4th of July Parade – Paricipants (vehicles only, no walking) and spectators are invited to this parade that begins at the Pendleton County Fairgrounds at 2pm on 7/4.
Celebrate virtually! Enjoy this live-streamed performance of patriotic and Americana tunes by the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra at Music Hall from 7:00-8:00pm on July 4th.
July 4th -Celebration in Edgewood, KY.
Don’t Tell Steve preforming at Presidents Park on the Fourth of July. Concert starts at 7pm at Madison Shelter. Kona Ice will be serving sno cones during the performance.
Doghouse Rocks Independence Part at The Park 7-10pm at Memorial Park